Saturday 14 May 2011

Been a long time

Some old timers may like me but mostly people like to call me old fashioned.  Its been a long time since I came back to posting something on this wall.  Last few days I have been depressed over my general state of affairs.  Wish there was something I could do about it.  I am a born piscean, and I know what I have to do come back to my state of equilibrium.

People come and go in my life but I remain who I am.  Last nite I got a call from an old friend, she said we hadn't spoken for a long time and was thinking of me.  That lifted me enough, to realise that friends are for living together in harmony.  She has stood by me no matter what and that pleased me.  Think I have streaks of megalomania in me.  Doctor Doctor .. cure me !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment