Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Importance of being

Stay a bit Cause,
it hurts to let you go
Stay a bit Cause,
there is so much to say
A million stars shine today,
To show you the path to me.

Often heard refrains between lovers.  When time is of no essence, they need only time together to guide them to each other, to spend time with each other.  The secrets shared between them are enough bonding to define the relationship.  But those are lovers, my friends and we share something different.  We share the bond of importance.  You are important to me and so I talk to you, its not that I can't let go of you.  If there comes a time that we have to part then so be it, my friend, for I shall wait for you by the beach where we hid our treasure.  Our friendship goes back to the days of childhood when I knew you as a young sprite of your parents, who would run off at the drop of the pin.  The kachoris and naan khattayis were so synonymous with you that even your friends used call you their "baker girl".  So, baker girl, do you understand what we share.

By the way, my mangoes, lichees and green apples are doing great and I am thinking of growing a garden.  Do you suppose you would deem to be a part of my garden, maybe as a humble chilly or shall we say bell pepper maybe.  Wonder whoever thought mangoes and bell pepper could grow in the same garden.  Mango trees are those shade bearing trees and bell pepper grows on the delicate branches.  Actually why not, it would make a very nice combination, wouldn't you say ?  Red, green and yellow is such a nice combination.  I always wear socks of those colors with white shoes.  Can i borrow your bell pepper for today please, its got the right shade of reds in it.  The red from my tree has faded with each wash, maybe I will try your garden today.  "Bell pepper sharing", wonder what all the computer networkers would think of that.  Sounds like a resource sharing concept they have never heard of before.  So tell me, as Ankit would ask me, is "bell pepper" a device or a protocol.  How do I study the alerts raised by a "bell pepper".  Well my dear man, didn't Michael Dell tell you about fertilising your computers.
Hark ...Did you see that lil butterfly in my garden ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment