Monday 27 August 2012

Living on no:1 dream street - A fantasy

Just a few years back, actually a couple of them, I met this gentleman from my past, like a haunting and a ghost, an apparition from my past.  Hadn't seen him for good 22 years and yet he didn't seem to have changed.  The only thing that had changed was his luck.  Lets say that his luck had totally deserted him.  Don't we have times in our lives that our destiny seems to be going one way and we the other.  Well that was him for sure and still living in the past trying to correct what went wrong.  I believe he was sure that eventually life would catch up all the people who had committed a wrong towards him.

Me, well I just live in the present and the future, the days of story telling are long gone, a thing of the past when I was much younger.  To me it did seem to be curious match when I decided to start work with him but I figured a friend is a friend and so what difference would it make if I worked with him as opposed to another guy who was just a businessman.  Well it seemed to go alright till the day we started deciding on who was going to be doing what or who had done what.  We went a long way back to the day when we would lug our schoolbags to school and back.  When things started to go wrong, you could say because of ego issues, is when I decided that I must fight this man.  So what is a battle, is it a physical entity that we all have to deal with, or is it just a modern mental state where we stand up for what we believe in and then walk with our head held high.

I had been taught this by another very dear friend of mine and I do believe she is the one who gave me this strength to build my faculties mentally and fight when required, always with my head high.  After all if I don't have the ability to toughen my mind then there is nothing that can be of any value to anybody.

Slowly and Steadily we will control

0 comments:

Post a Comment