Tuesday 25 September 2012

End of the Innocence - II

Things are hard as they are and to fathom why somethings happen sometimes need us to visit the past not necessarily our own but just the [PAST].  Sometimes its prudent to avoid it and mostly just visit it to find a course of action best suited to the modern present need.  Take the instance of what happened this morning, a whole lot of messages went around informing us of a tragic mishap, I wondered and wondered, how this could be, that what we were seeing in the message was what had actually transpired.  It took me the whole morning of figuring out the do'es and don't of my mind, slow as it moves and leaps and bounds that it takes occassionally on getting the right signal, and finally I did know this to be a fact.  Was this really a nightmare I was living this morning or was something really happening that transcended the dull throb that a nightmare leaves you with.  It turned to be true and left me in tears as I comprehended the meaning of death when it touches us. Still in shock.
God be with the departed one on his final journey

0 comments:

Post a Comment