Sunday 30 September 2012

The Art of Loneliness

There is something to be said about folks who have this innate ability to just live there life without bothering about whats happening in the next room forget about the next door. Have this friend of mine, she is so cool and happening, loves cats and nose rings and has this totally awesome attitude to life that I think comes from having studied in an Islamic institute in Delhi.  Well, not that I know her too well, having interacted with her only a few times, I do know that what she believes in she totally believes in.  Take for instance, cats, I had a disagreement of sought over whoever heard of people keeping cats in India.  Here its only dogs or chickens and that too because chicken make a fine meal. 

I know that wasn't funny but I have this mood off and on where I can't just keep my claws off anyone, be it an innocent chicken.  Well, so I had this disagreement of kinds and what came out was that there are a lots of people who adore cats.  Well good for them, and let it not be said that I don't love them but but but, I mean, what about me ?  Take for instance how many people love me and that figure is startlingly low right now, after all I have been such a downright uggghhhhhh that mostly people run away at the sight of me.  So why should I bother about the chicken, when I have me to bother about and that suffice to say is a huge responsibility.  If for instance, I didn't have me to bother about then all the cats in the world were welcome to my domain, I would feed them and take them out for walks, umm .. whoever heard of cats going for walks, they just go up a tree or drive you up it with their attitude.  So would humour them and even pet them, they love being scratched where all of us do. 

And so, with that in mind I came to the conclusion that I should be listening to what she is saying about cats provided she considered me a TOMCAT and adopted me.  So hey people I am up for adoption, any takers just say YO and I will consider it a deal.  I will allow you in all my docility to feed me, give me a bath once a week and pet me provided you are gentle.  In return for all this you may think I will cure you of this near fatal disease you seem to have contracted - Loneliness.  God bless and Amen
Wanted - a loyal and engaging companion

0 comments:

Post a Comment