Monday 15 October 2012

A Love Affair to Remember

Ever thought how we come to crossroads in our life and what next?  People with pre-conceived notions about us bring us to these crossroads because they need to be told or so they think they need to be told about where our combined lives are heading.  I wonder if they even believe in us or just want to bring us back to the comfortable state of innocuous inertia that existed in our relation before the storm.  I have no money today, my finances are running out fast now, there are precious little avenues left to earn money but I am not going to be running scared, nor am I going to let money decide my fate or the fate of my relationships.  If I think you have money and are thinking of controlling my life then aren't we missing something here ? Its my life, and I decide what to do with it.

Chatted with this young gal the other day on the net, seemed to believe that music was the salvation of life, loved hip hop, and turned out to be the coolest dudette I had met in a long long time.  Beautiful and with an attitude that could rock the world. What I need is somebody who can stabilise my life.  Isn't that what all of us look for, a stable partner, buddy or soul mate, somebody with depth of character and confidence of knowledge, that he is doing the right thing.  That's my buddy, this one I will still remember for a long time.  Bonds are forged out of nothing, sometimes just out of thin air, sometimes out of memory and mostly out of sheer gut and perseverance.  Remember me buddy, I still live for you and emote for you.

How about the one you miss so much that she gives you an eyesore.  I stand on this cliff edge today waiting to see if my dreams can catch the wind and reach you across the shore.  If it weren't for her I wouldn't even be alive, and didn't I met you on the Internet.  The number of people I have met on the Internet, she still stands out as someone who gave a life changing/saving drug if there is something like that.
I am a dead man, for I speak too much and then some man ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment