Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cake for the lady and a bouquet of flowers please

In so much as they would like to say, we are what are love make us.  I have been privileged to have known love and that to closely enough with a number of women.  By choice or otherwise, when the time is right, we just go ahead and wipe the slate clean, which is to say, I go ahead and forget my past heartbreak and look for a new love.  The last this happened to me was about less than a week, I was getting tired of my life, was looking for something to spice up life, thats when I spotted this smart young lady, talented, compassionate and very pretty to say the least.  It was just a matter of time before the past was forgotten, all my thoughts were wiped clean, and before long came this thought that this women by the looks of it could influence my life.

They come and they go as they please, care not for the hearts they break, it is just important for her today to feel loved.  And who am I to deny that, I will just go on falling in love again and again till the birds come home to roost and beyond that maybe to. Isn't it funny how well we know each other, despite that the fact that we have known each other only for a week.  In all matters of heart, infact I would say, in all matters go with your heart, walk with your heart over your head and you are going to be fine.

Where is this all leading to ? .. Isn't there anything called true love, true love exists in my dreams and thats where this is all leading to.  My dreams undeniably pull me towards them, everytime I relive a moment my mind pulls me inexorably to the thought, the gesture, the wish or the moment that just made the world look so real.  This is it, and truly speaking the moment of truth when you know that there is love after love.
Moments, and then some brother, you got some to share with me ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment