Friday 19 October 2012

I stand by you brother .. Have Faith

There is stark difference between people who believe and people who don't believe.  The believers will fall any old trick, they will for instance love the old milk from the idol theory, or even the miracle story of the man who rolled under a 16 wheeler and came out alive.   They will even believe that the moon lives on the face of the earth and is a reflection of something on the earth itself.  My friend from MP thought it better to wear dhoti's to work, he said pants made him feel like a two legged creature.  Now whoever thought of a human who walked on his head, its just a lovely tale you got there .. or should I say a tail.  These are thoughts of people who just don't give in and continue to believe that miracles will happen in our lives too and it will be the making of somebody else, not us.  We make our own worlds and then some.

The world that I live in today has no comprehensive leaders, theres only this thought that we are being lead, acutally there is no one at the helm.  This thought scares me, I must grow up and lead my life to some place credible.  The people that I am with right now have no thought on that, they would just rather follow what is given in the rule book, and the rule book is old is what i am telling you.  It is old and redundant now.  Friend of mine from Rewari grew up in this small town married a lady from around there and came to Delhi to work.  Does it really work, do your family and your friends from your village let you go, or do you let them go ?

Big cities are known to be criminal in their intent and the feel is fantastic for someone who has grown up feeling the pulse of the town.  What do you want from it, if you come from a village in Haryana, do you want to corrupt your morals by living with me, this feel of loose women that is fed into the minds when they are young and let lose onto the game is just so stark, there can be no way to explain the process unless I am going to think about myself now.  I want to be here, and to get here I need to go from point A to Point B to Point C.  If there is a way to detour around Point B, it may after all heavily crowded then i need to plan.  Distractions exist everywhere, and they hit my friend from Rewari big time when he came to Delhi.

We are men by the time we turn 15, watching women compete with men in all walks of life is something we have seen since childhood, didn't my mother work alongside my father, didn't she fight his MCP attitude, whenever it did show up, didn't he learn to live and co-exist and co-exist he did peaceful with the thoughts of sex and violence that we saw on TV.  Its just me today buddy, I am a city guy, I know when to open my mouth and when to just lie low.  My morals are non-corruptable because I have seen it all, been there and done that. This is where I am today, come join me if you have the feel for the same thing.
Just me today, got nothing to lose.


0 comments:

Post a Comment