Thursday 18 October 2012

The Rationale of Being

Theory is the most hated concept of realists, and all of us sales people are just that, talkative and gregarious and in the real sense of the word, glorious in the trails that we make.  A thought that came to me this morning, where is all this theory taking us, why do we keep coming back to our so called base principles.  In real life there are no base principles, there is nothing that can be held sacred, there is only the truth of the day, the people that you meet in the day are the only ones who matter.  Truth be said, there is nobody who has the right to dictate anything to us, we are supposed to get what we deserve.

That being the base point, why are we so hell bent on finding theorems to rationalise our lives. Where there is no theory there is only bliss, free your mind and understand what I am saying.  Freedom of thought comes from the first time you begin to speak, and then as you speak there is coherency that appears and then gradually the meaning for the day also becomes evident.  The thought that I am being guided by someone has occurred to me and that doesn't disturb me today, because as I speak so shall I reap.  Do you believe in idioms and how they find places in our lives.. the thought of "every man must have a goal" and I say shouldn't a woman or take for instance ... the thought of "don't milk the golden goose dry" and I say just feed the goose and forget about the golden egg.  Speaking of goose,  the one that just flew over my head was all white and she shrieked when she saw me.  Do you think she hates or does she loves me. I am ardent sportsperson, having lived my life on it, it gives me the adrenaline rush.

Even if we achieve our dreams, is that the route to happiness, living a life of aloofness and there ain't anyone who can even question our way of life.  Lived the picture perfect life the world talked of, and today find myself at loss to explain what they have done to my life.  I must go back and reconnect with my past, think of what I was and where I am now.  I am but trying to bring people back into my life from the past, because there lies the significance of what I have achieved and who must get the credits.
This is crazy crazy, I am having so much fun now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment