Wednesday 24 October 2012

This Life Gives me only Pain

The worlds coming to an end I think, or atleast there is a whole lot of sad news all around me, its like a death here and death there, there are also a million people who seem to be sad around me, not to mention me who is always in an off mood nowadays.  There have been atleast 4 deaths in the past month which is quite depressing, one for instance, if a death a week keeps god away I would be quite enamoured with the idea, what however has happened is that the gods that might be, decide that I need to be happy even with all tragedies around me.  My life just flashed by last night, all my friends are gone, probably were just waiting for the right to leave, folks are all happy without me, and guess what, I have nothing to live for right now.

Friend of mine from Punjab, met him last night, all havoc happening in his life right now, his dad had an accident and passed away on the Jalandhar highway, had spent  2 week at home and then got back to work.  Moms anyway lost her head over the death, sisters are all crying and it all makes for a pretty depressing affair.  Work never ends and there seems to be no dearth of people who want to make life miserable for me, despite the death, I have to get back to work.  Losing a father, is like losing your best friend, somebody who was a mentor when I was young and now a buddy.  I am going to miss him terribly, I know life will go on, but there is precious little a precocious son can do about his fathers death.  Dad, always hail and hearty, was a hard working Punjabi, who made it big in the retail world and I am just following in his footstep, he said, son, don't do what everybody does, don't follow me, just do what your heart dictates.  I have I think done just that and I know my way around this sea called life.

We are manipulative people all of us, we do a lot of things that our conscience would not allow under normal circumstances, however do manage to get out of this by calling on the lord almighty as our saviour.  All Gods must be crazy to carry burden during their life span, they after all are the Gods.  They must keep their tempers in check and are normally thoughtful and intelligent creatures.  Like I have mentioned in my previous posts, I don't particularly get along with God too well, and right now he seems to be taking away my loved ones from and seems to be fighting, forcing and cajoling me into doing something I might think twice about under normal circumstances.
Please, Can I have the freedom to do what I want

0 comments:

Post a Comment