Saturday 27 October 2012

Total Exposure

What do you know, when I was young kid, Zeenat Aman was making it big in the movies, never was too much inclined towards Hollywood, it was always Bollywood.  Remember Zeenat babies to the Hema dolls and not to forget the cutie muslim chick Shabana.  They were all there, in our lives living, breathing sirens and then something changed it, it was time for the macho man image to re-incarnate in the form of Amitabh.  Honestly, I have never been a big fan of his, for me it was always the chocolate boys, Aamir-Rani combo or Sharukh-Kajol pairing and today  the Salman - Sonakshi pair.

Tere mast mast do nain, now if somebody doesn't like that they must be stark raving crazy, not that I don't mind the raving terminology but the crazy portion of the phrase takes me back to childhood and then the thought of my parents and what they do me rears up.  They aren't too bad but then that's their thoughts, they were horrid, ugghhh and downright tyrants as far as I am concerned.  Don't back out from a confrontation even now, if they tell me something I don't like they get it back like a olive topping on a cheese capsicum dominoes pizzas.

Speaking of pizzas, do they serve them better at Dominoes or Pizza Hut, I much prefer my pizzas to be thin base and with lively spicy toppings, a'la the lull before a storm, once you put it in your mouth the taste hits you first and then it settles down to a cool savoury hot choco fudge of the host and of course there is no need to leave.  I like my pizzas to be fighters, to give the taster a taste of the lives they lived preceding the first bite.  Come to think of it, if there was a pizza man who didn't like me it was the gentleman who delivered some last night, a paltry Rs 5 for a tip, hey man, what are you trying to do, I have more respect than that.  Respect be damned man, my pocket is as pickled as yours today.
Who are you pushing man, a Broken Heart is harder to mend than your Ferrari.

0 comments:

Post a Comment