Friday 26 October 2012

When Individuals Start To Have Fun

Pictures and Pictures, its like a lightweight movie that runs through my mind as it combines processes and images of the past to give me a comprehensive perspective of who I am today.  Last night when I slept, I dreamed of my life in a past life, who thought of me and who didn't, who abused me and who didn't, my mind is like a childs mind today, if I get shouted at a multiple times, my refuses to let anyone in, refuses to listen to anyone and in the process stops learning.  Learning by nature is an intrinsic part of our lives, we live because we learn, the day we stop learning we stop to live.

There is this metaphor that comes to mind and that is of two paradigms promulgated around by one of my favourite mentors


               Men Die                                        Men Die
               Socrates is a Man                         Grass Die
               Socrates will Die                         Men are Grass

Everything that can be said is in this.  The first is an "Item" based philosophy and the second, which I likes a bit, is a poets philosophy.  Men are poets by their very nature.  We write and speak because we want to.  Technical data as an when it becomes available talks about theories and philosphies of various people, how they formed it and how people accepted it and how long it took for acceptance. I am a firm believer that my life is very much a poets life, my heart takes precedence and write poems and short stories in the hope of connecting the dots for businesses.  Nature is one of the largest connects that I have today, I see businesses evolve and I see them working towards getting money to the generated causes.

Didn't I tell you I am lost without a cause, every morning there is a cause that I work towards, what will it be today ?  Will it be the thought that somebody was depressed in my life in the morning, that must be corrected or is it the thought of where this business takes me today.   I have written and seen lines of code and how they are processed and continue to do so even today.  Occassionally, there might be variance in my judgement but I do come back to the plan as charted by my personal mission statement.
We are Students and Trainers in interchangeable roles.

Excerpts from : The Tao of Physics

0 comments:

Post a Comment