Wednesday 14 November 2012

2010 - Reality re-defined

Re: The Matters of the Heart
message Author: Brandon
Email:brandon@bran.net
Date:2010/03/17 9:32am
Forums:personal.offbeat.letters

My sympathies !! .. This world is coming to an end, I can feel the end is near and the people of this world are beginning to feel the heat.  My world has definitely ended, I have felt pain and even felt cheated at the thought of people taking away my good fortune.
Good people just don't exist in my life, only goodness I see is when somebody gives a kid or an old man/woman a penny on the streets.  Its been a rough few years, I wish for it to all come to an end and my mind would be at peace

best regards
cheers
Brandon Miles
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: The Matters of the Heart
message Author: Jenny
Email:jenny@evener.net
Date:2010/03/17 9:40am
Forums:personal.offbeat.letters

Hi,

I feel your pain, I know what has happened, and every single moment I have lived, I share your pain.  We go through what we have to in our lives, without that one person who understands and truly believes in us.  Things will get better I promise.


jenny winslow


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: The Matters of the Heart
message Author: Brandon
Email:brandon@bran.net
Date:2010/03/17 9:50am
Forums:personal.offbeat.letters

I hope it does, but I have very little hope of anything happening, there are no people left, my folks have left me to drift and friends, well, I am not sure they exist anymore.

cheers
brandon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: The Matters of the Heart
message Author: Jenny
Email:jenny@evener.net
Date:2010/03/17 10:01am
Forums:personal.offbeat.letters

Don't give up hope, there is always hope if nothing else.  I understand what you are saying, I am with you.  Did you have breakfast ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: The Matters of the Heart
message Author: Brandon
Email:brandon@bran.net
Date:2010/03/17 10:15am
Forums:personal.offbeat.letters

Easy to say that, when you are not going through what I am going through.  yes I have had breakfast, had some sandwich with coffee.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: The Matters of the Heart
message Author: Jenny
Email:jenny@evener.net
Date:2010/03/17 10:21am
Forums:personal.offbeat.letters

Gotta go !! .. People have just arrived for a meeting, you take care, will speak to you later in the day.

jen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon committed suicide at 11:55am on the 17th Mar 2010.


Sometimes, it occurs to me that I should have given him more time on 17th Mar 2010.
Sometime you get a second chance, other times its just too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment