Saturday 10 November 2012

An Ode, A Prayer - I Need You

I think I am an angel coz you told me so,
I think I am a star coz you see me so,
I wish for a tomorrow too friend,
If there is a life with you I d spend,

My days are going fast and then some,
Only when I think it is rum,
These days I think and think,
Of why you gave all this a swish,

Swords I have many too,
Some in my cupboard that others would shoo,
This world now gives me happiness,
Because it knows I am with you my highness

I wish for my world to be yours,
And when it does happen, and I know my heart is pure,
There will be no regrets of what has been left behind,
At the back of it there is nothing but my mind

As I look to my future and behold,
It dawns on me and see what it holds,
Therein lies the key to everything I see,
For Tavi, you are the dream like a bee,

Seeing, believing doing and a living thing,
Of hope and belief you sing,
Touchwood my friend, you are everything to me,
From the deepest corners to the depths of the sea,

You are the song of the sunshine,
You are the song that I sing,
In this life if I attain you and god almighty,
There shall be no prettier sight,

There have been times when I have sung,
Praises of thee to all and one,
I miss you and wish you,
For this diwali to be the best ever for thee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment