Friday 2 November 2012

Didn't I Spot You Around the Corner

Its been a year of ups and downs, and as it comes to a close, I dare say a year of private victories more than anything else, there is a staunch acceptance of the future and an understanding of life's purposes.  I am at peace brother with what I have come to accept, and that is what I deserve too.  Its been hardwork too, I think mostly its been the thought of getting from point A to Point C without giving it too much of thought and of course remember there are enough destinations in life where one has to take a detour too.  The purpose of life becomes much clearer as we dwell on what could have been and what is, mostly about where we are going to be headed, and as the purpose becomes much clearer there is without a doubt absolutely a finality that at the end of the day there will be something that would have been achieved.

My dreams are my own, no one can take those away, even today, the world that I create for myself is my own and I can fairly easily say that we have to build on our thoughts and carry them to successful completion.  Life is about personal touches and applying them to business may be a touch harder, however we always begin with the personal touch.  Businesswise its been a good year as well, come to think of it, if there was a better year it was in 2001, so all in all a fairly comprehensive year.
Thunder and Lightening, Showers and Rain, No gain without Pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment