Friday 9 November 2012

The Clockwork Tick Tock

The thoughts as usual nowadays flow freely, they don't have any other intention but to bring to fore the emotions that I feel today.  I have loved and lost several times and will continue to do so, if there was one regret out of all of this, it is the thought of not having pressed that call button often enough on my phone.  I am but a living being, if I miss her here I wish to catch her there, and whatever it takes I will try and make it work for this dream to come true.

So what are dreams, are they like manifestations of our inner most desires, or are they thoughts poured into our head when the brain has been blazed blank.  I have been a trail blazer for a part of my life, nothing new, this feel of doing something unusual or carrying it to where no one has always attracted me to it.  I am but a whistleblower today, I do what i do and am proud of it.  Last I walked into an office on Connaught Place there were these thoughts that there was always going to be a gap between what I am today and what these folks desire of me.  Maybe I am way to far back today, I could be in part, thought of as the last in the queue.

So, like I said I took a flight to Delhi, walked into this office in Connaught Place and asked them, do you wanna do business ?  We run this place like a clockwork, why would we want to do business, we don't even have the time to look at ourselves, forget about looking at you and checking out why you are here.  It is but a funny thought, I believe I met the girl of my dreams today and she was walking her dog in Connaught Place, is there space there to walk dogs, she is gorgeous looking and, touchwood, I like her.

Dreams are what this life is made of, I saw one, and saw it through, we spoke about coffee and tofees and lolipops and everything under the sun, just the perfect 1 hour, I got to know that I probably am at the first rung of what she thinks her hero is, yet I am sure of what I saw today. I wonder if I will meet her again ?
Just the perfect day, and a happy ending, could have been better .. but lemme tell you more about it later ...... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment