Thursday 8 November 2012

The Play of Life

ACT 1 SCENE 1 - The Challenge
When I first entered the arena there were people already on the case trying to solve what must have been, or at least looked from my perspective, a way to get to work today, all havoc had broken lose, there was mayhem everywhere there was to be looked.  The one person who could have solved this was already busy with some other issues, I had hardly slept the night and there lay the mystery to why I had no clue what had happened and was finding like most other people very difficult to get to work.  There are no easy solutions in life, if you start for work at 1pm there is fair amount of probability that they won't be expecting you to come today and secondly the frame I go with is that it is going to be a late day.

ACT 1 SCENE 2 - The plot unveils
There had been the F1 the other day, and to make matter worse every single bird, human or otherwise was probably deaf with the noise of the super tuned high power engines.  Michael Schumacher's disaster on the race track not withstanding it had been a tough day for ordinary mortals like me not used to this fiery noise.  It cut through my brains and left the left side numb and the right one urging the other side to break through this searing thought.  Numbness is not only a sign of what we wish wasn't but also a sign from our subconscious that there is something happening that we have no clue about.  Too noisy to say the least and I had stopped talking last night, a sign the morning was going to be a long one.

Here's what I was thinking as I got up in the morning :

0001   Let it be a late morning
0010   Let the maids be later than usual.
0011   Mum probably will sleep till late
0100   Dad on the other hand will be on the computer early
0101   There will be no birds to wake me up as it had been too noisy
0110    If the maid arrived early she would have to wait, or at least do her work without waking me up
0111   Have a bath, brush my teeth and eat
1000    Think of leaving around 1pm
1001    Mum would probably still be sleeping, dad would be watching TV
   --
   --
   --
   --
   --
1111   At work

Most Important :
Now that I had a rough structure in place I would be able to work out a way to get to work albeit late.  Interesting thing that can be extracted out of this methodology and I do believe its all in the methodology, that things did happen according to plan and I left for work at 1pm, did not reach of course and interestingly mom and dad were doing the same thing they had done for the past two weeks, except a little later.  More on this later .......... and we will extract more out of this ......

Things do not always go according to plan, doesn't mean I stop planning

0 comments:

Post a Comment