Friday 2 November 2012

Crazy Night to Behold

This might be what you are looking for, see I got into this lovely car and it had all the makings of a mystery story, I was looking at these two people who are beautiful and talented, one a little older than the other, actually a  lot older she is a teacher in school and the other somebody just into college.  Both women looked stunning that night, it was a night to behold, Diwali night is always just awesome, the place is lit up and the night shines like bejewelled bride in darkness.  There are so many stars to compliment the bride, like the thoughts of soothsayer saying go milady, your destiny has been re-written by the best there is, forget your past and enjoy a night like never before.

The older lady stayed just a couple of doorsteps away and she was a singer and a superb one at that, voice of a nightingale and rhythm of a piano.  She handles the strings so well it was a sight to behold, I wished for her to stay in my life forever, she was a wife to me, and just that, my emotional needs were taken care of whenever she was around.  The younger one, like a daughter who stayed a little further away, that anyone would dream of having, loving and emotionally intelligent and most of all a loyal companion through sorrow and joy.  The best combination I could ever have that night, and this was the night that people spoke of as the homecoming of the hero King Rama and his wife Sita to their beloved kingdom.

The car moved on and I looked from one to the other and said to myself, do I even know them, they look just the same, like Taj being seen from far at midnight, but do I even know what must have happened in their lives, the mystery still continues...................
I shall be back when the time is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment