Sunday 11 November 2012

Sweet as a Hornets Nest

I just love Diwali, it really is the spirit of the season, think of it, spirits ranging from Vodka moskowa of course, Gin pure Gordon and Whisky Blenders Pride, to work the mood and the spiciest of dishes to get me moving.  I believe that I am not a very smart person, for instance I don't know what to do if the engine oil light comes on in my car, or if the fuse blows up in my house, in fact wouldn't even know what to do if the kids burnt their fingers burning crackers.  I am a pleasant personality, and for somebody who runs for instance a large business or maybe stands for the Member of Parliament in the country I am an easy prey, I succumb to temptations and sweet talk, and sometimes even put ice in my beer.

Now, when I get on my bike, that's when things start to happen to me, remember mostly I sleep at night, but when the bike revs are going, I turn into a bat.  The GUI of the bike is just superb, its got like these 4 dials to indicate various things and suddenly I have the instincts to track all of them at once.  Its virtually like I am multitasking and with what ease.

The dial for the revs indicator is bottom centre, on the top I have got the speedometer and the two on the left and right indicate something I am not totally sure of, the total mess and confusion caused by the four dials is enormous and this can be turned into an advantage by back lighting only two of the dials, my bike has that provision too.  Wow !

If I was a lawyer , I would have kept a side rack on the bike for the files that I would be carrying.  Most importantly I need to cover all the important parts on the bike and make them water proof and fire proof.  For instance the anti water solution for the chassis, a thin layer of plastic or polythene trims for the tank and fenders both rear and front.  This protection is extremely important, as you would understand I am but a dumb slave, I don't know much about this, however since I have been dabbling into bikes I might have somethings I could pass on to a few folks.

So once I am on my dream bike, there would be like tonnes of glances that I would get from passerby, noting the number, my dress code and in fact even the shape of my face and the beard that I sport so willingly.  This is something to be avoided, for instance do not stare back at someone staring at you, or as a matter of fact do sit back low down on the bike so that you don't stand out.  Just somethings I have learnt over a period of time, otherwise as I would suggest, what do I know .....
Sit Back and Stay Hidden - My Star, You are My Everything

0 comments:

Post a Comment